Image: bioshock infante logo
gameplay: bioshock gameplay

Bioshock Infante in my opinion is one of the best first person shooters in recent years, even though the game is nearly 6 years old, it still amazes me every time I pick it back up and play it. The captivating story and gameplay never ceases to get boring. I love the dark lore and setting of the game which takes place on the floating city of Columbus. The relationship between the two main characters is developed well through out the story. The ending will make you think for days on end and will make you want too play it through again. All in all I think its a great game that everyone should try to play at least once. 



Comments

  1. Hey John!
    I'd have to agree with you on this one, it's truly a great game. Definitely better than the first two in my opinion. Both the gameplay and characters are brilliant, I especially loved the storyline. I never got the chance to fully play through the game but I've got about 75% through it. I'm looking forward to reading some more of your blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts