Unity Tutorial 3

From what I have read and seen the clock was very interesting and gave me an insight on a lot of the mechanics I didn't know unity could do. The duplication of the cubes was interesting and will come in useful in further time. The coding part was also very intuitive and learning how to animate the clock will be very useful in the future but I did find some difficulties understanding how to do some of the code. The way the brief explained the making of the clock was easy and precise. From this I want to learn more about unity and its mechanics, this will prove useful in further projects and assignments in the future. I would like to see other tutorials like this on different objects and how to make them, I think it would be good to learn more about the mechanics of unity through these.





Comments

Popular Posts